Administrator
Staff member
Watching and waiting
cab9ec6bded76d446f46b3b51d1311aa.jpg
269260dd7f115b7f3d1f007d49bfd42e.jpg
I think Ryan's deer hutning today. He's gonna crap

WCB

WKR
Is the final story in this saga going to be like typical social media "influencers" when they post "EPIC SHOT MUST SEE!" then we figure out MR. Someone Stole My Buck turned out to be lost and went back to the wrong camp therefore heading the wrong direction finding another persons dead dear while his was where he left it hours before sunset.

Hopefully it is more appealing and they tracked it through a Semen sample.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
really thinking about have a "speaking in memes only" day on Rokslide. No text (unless it's in a meme) and no images/videos unless they're memes.

Looking at Sam on this thread, he's almost there now. And too think that two hours ago he'd never made a meme, only deleted memes.

CorbLand

WKR
Is the final story in this saga going to be like typical social media "influencers" when they post "EPIC SHOT MUST SEE!" then we figure out MR. Someone Stole My Buck turned out to be lost and went back to the wrong camp therefore heading the wrong direction finding another persons dead dear while his was where he left it hours before sunset.

Hopefully it is more appealing and they tracked it through a Semen sample.
I am hoping that he creates a 45 minute video about it and he wasnt the one that killed the deer.

really thinking about have a "speaking in memes only" day on Rokslide. No text (unless it's in a meme) and no images/videos unless they're memes.

Looking at Sam on this thread, he's almost there now. And too think that two hours ago he'd never made a meme, only deleted memes.

Need to decide on a day. I'm all for it.

Keep in mind April first is occupied, and for or not your benefit, I'll likely be otherwise entertained on 3/21/23.