Bloodsport HT1 or HT2 arrows

Ozz08

WKR
I have been shooting the original harvest time ht2 arrows for about a year and I love them. They are super consistent and tough as hell. If muddy outdoors is keeping up with the same quality since they bought out harvest time then either arrow would be great.

J-Daddy

WKR
I shot both last year when they were still Harvest Time before Muddy bought them out...
I was less than impressed with the HT-1, mainly because of the aluminum outsert, I built a dozen and then turned around and ruined a dozen shooting them into a bag target with just a field tip on them...After that I refused to use or sell the HT-1 shafts...I sent all my HT-1 stock back and traded them in for HT-2 shafts.
The HT-2 shafts shot great and held up pretty well for a light weight carbon arrow..I've got a few buddies who shot them last year as well and they were all pretty happy with them. If the quality stays the same now that Muddy owns them the HT-2 is a good arrow, I'm still not sold on the HT-1 outsert though "same with Victory VAP's when using the aluminum outsert".