Blaze orange camo hunting vest

Wolfshead

FNG
Hello!
My first post.
Trying to soak up as much info as I can as I’m a late to the game hunter.
I’m searching for a blaze orange camo vest to wear on public land when still hunting.
I have a plain orange vest which works but it is basically a piece of nylon that goes over my head….
Ideally I would like it made out of polar fleece material with a camo background to help break up outline.
something light and not too bulky.
there was one that would be perfect but it is no longer made and I haven’t found it on EBay or any similar site. it was on Bob Ward’s and was “the world famous orange camouflage fleece vest.”
I could get away with just a hat but on public I’m making sure I’m advertising to the Trigger happy “if it’s brown, it’s down” Joe Hunters out there.
If you wear orange camo, what do you wear?
Where did you get it?
Is it still available?
What say you?
Thanks in advance!

Browning makes a blaze orange vest that works great over jackets and stuff. Decent pockets and not very expensive. Got it at Cabela’s. It’s nicer than the flimsy ones. Worked great hunting with a pack too.

Blaze Orange Camo Vest (Mesh) from Orangeaglow.com I also have one of their panels for my pack.

Has lasted several seasons so far and is inexpensive....from a vendor here in Montana.

Welcome. I am a big fan of that orange aglow vest above. It is super light weight and can go over anything. That way if you find your self in any weather hot or cold, your vest still works.

Not camo but got me a Kuiu Guide vest in blaze orange that I really like so far (no field use yet, just got it). With a bino harness and pack on my back most of it's blocked anyway so breaking up my outline isn't much of a concern. I hate the cheap orange covers that just go over everything, even bought the Sitka thinking it would be better but it wasn't any different so I returned it. For those situations I have an old Browning with a zipper that's the best I've found so far.

Stormy Kromer Orange wool vest - warm, lasts a long time and has pockets. Quiet too for stalking.

Other stuff they have that comes in blaze: https://www.stormykromer.com/blaze

semasko

FNG
Kryptek used to have several vests in this orange camo pattern called "inferno". I have one that is 100% polyester and it's great for very cold days when I want the vest to be functional.

OP
Wolfshead

Wolfshead

FNG
I ended up getting the orange a glow vest
It’ll do the job!