Blacks Creek Lumbar Pack

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with the Blacks Creek Cure Lumbar Pack? I’ve been contemplating a lumbar pack for quite awhile now but haven’t really liked most of the ones I’ve came across. I really like the idea of being able to pack out a quarter with this one. I haven’t found much as far as reviews so any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elkhntr08

WKR
Can’t speak about that particular pack, but I’ve hunted with the Jim Horn model for 15+ years.
The layout is what I like most about it. Everything is pretty much at my fingertips.
Only downside is the zippers are crap. The one on the main compartment only zips one way, for years. A week ago, another one took a dump.
I’m now looking at options for a new one.
Black’s Creek will definitely be one I look at.

N2TRKYS

WKR
I’ve been using a Blacks Creek All American pack for over 15 years, as well. My zippers are as good as new. I wish they still made that pack. There’s no way, however, that I would tote any kind of weight in it.

I bought mine for less than $100 all those years ago. I wouldn’t buy their current version for their listed price.

I only put about 30 days a season in a tree, so maybe that’s why mine has held up so well.

Poeschel

Lil-Rokslider
I had a Cure briefly. The pack was built like a tank but way too strappy and complicated for me. In my opinion, any of the day pack/load haulers will be better. Pop up, Stryker, Exo 1800 etc….
On a service note, the woman I worked with at Black Creek was amazing. Answered all my questions, even text some videos she made showing me different things on the pack.