-create a flux capacitor
-steal some Uranium from Libyan terrorists
-drive the car 88mph and hit it with 1.2gig of electricity
-travel in time back to 2007
-start working for Western powders
-become CEO of the company
-increase production of blackhorn209
-refuse to sell to Hodgdon
-continue to produce high amounts of the powder and not sell it for $10/ounce retail
-retire a hero
-be carried around on a chair by WKRs to your favorite hunting destinations while being fanned by palm branches and fed grapes

Afhunter1

WKR
My question is where u guys getting CCI 209M’s at. I could really use a few 100 more. Got me and two kids burning up blackhorn but my primer supply is getting low. I’m gonna buy a brick next time I see them and never worry again. lol!

Muskykris

Lil-Rokslider
My question is where u guys getting CCI 209M’s at. I could really use a few 100 more. Got me and two kids burning up blackhorn but my primer supply is getting low. I’m gonna buy a brick next time I see them and never worry again. lol!
I ran out… been using some old Winchesters from the 80s or 90s… they work fine

204_ruger

Lil-Rokslider
I seen a bunch locally today. 84.00 plus tax for 8 oz. Last week locally I bought 4 10 oz cans for 80.00. Arkansas passed straight wall cartridge use during muzzle loader season. I couldn't pass up the 4 cans of blackhorn for 80.00. I may go ahead and buy a 450 bushmaster rifle. And put the blackhorn back for out of state muzzle loader hunt.

Honyock

WKR
Unless things have changed, in late 2022 Hodgdon said in an email that they shipped Blackhorn 209 to distributors twice a year (end of August and in the Spring). If you want it, you probably should buy while its available if you can stomach the price.