Black Widow PMA

McCree

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a 62" Black Widow PMA in Graybark I'd like to rehome. The bow began it's life as a 65# bow. I sent it back to Black Widow last summer, 2022, and had it reduced to 54# @ 28" and completely refinished. It is right handed, standard grip, tillered 3-under. I carried it on a 10 day moose hunt in AK last Sept and that is the only field use it has seen. I really wanted to trade it for a Toelke Whip but have been unsuccessful in finding one. That said I'm going to throw it up here and see what other trade offers I get. I believe the bow to be worth around $850 so what do you have of similar value to trade?

SOLD

Last edited:
OP
McCree

McCree

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
TTT

One thing I'd be willing to trade for before I purchase new is a good tripod setup. I'm particularly interested in a compact outdoorsman with a pan head if anyone has one laying around.

Ohiohuntr

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a 58” whip I may be willing to trade, it’s 53@28 , it’s tillered split, I got it off leather wall and shortly after picked up a 56” pika that I perfer

OP
McCree

McCree

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a 58” whip I may be willing to trade, it’s 53@28 , it’s tillered split, I got it off leather wall and shortly after picked up a 56” pika that I perfer
I'm afraid 58" would be too short or me. Thanks though.