Black Ovis

gearguywb

WKR
Anyone else having issues with them lately? Have purchased several items over the last few years from them (admitted gear HO :)), and have never had an issue.

I bought a couple of pairs of Crispis (two different styles). Need to return one. They charge a return fee. Ok, that's the policy.

I typically try to do everything on line as I have learned the last few years that trying to call anyone is often a waste of time.

Filled out the return request. Took two days and one additional email for it to be "reviewed". When it was approved, I printed the return label but something seems wrong with the printing as it cuts off the address.

Thought "not a big deal, I will get them to send a new one".

I am an additional 2 emails to "customer service" over the past 8 or 9 days with no response of any kind.

I guess I will take the time to try to call today and see if I can get someone.

CorbLand

WKR
Also keep in mind that it is show season. Most companies are slow to respond when it’s this time of year.

lintond

WKR
Also keep in mind that it is show season. Most companies are slow to respond when it’s this time of year.

This ^^

I had a warranty claim with them last year on their trekking poles and they were super responsive via email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helipilot

FNG
There CS is top notch in my book. Ive never had any issues at all and love the fact you can call and actually talk to someone. It is show season. I swung in there on Thursday looking to grab a couple items I saw online on sale. I pulled up and promptly remembered the expo was going on. Sure enough they had a sign closed for the expo.

HHHIII

FNG
I have called them several times and found customer service to be very helpful and knowledgeable. I recently called about sizing of Crispi boots and they suggested I buy two sizes and return the one I didn’t keep. No problems.

BO and Camofire have both been really pleasant even if there was a mistake on their end.
Nice people.

wapitibob

WKR
I called BO while looking at their site on my phone. Sitka mountain jacket had been 149 on camofire, now gone, and was 179 on BO. As we're talking the price on their site drops to 149 ?? They give me the 149 price and ship the next day.

TX_Diver

WKR
The return label thing is most likely a printer setting issue.

I've had the same problem from a few different vendors. I typically just save the label as a PDF then scale it down to 75% or so and re-print it.

I had a few e-mails that took awhile to get responses to, but have always had good luck on the phone with em and positive results from any interactions.

Weldor

WKR
Just bough a pack, was delivered in 2 days. No problems. Good comm. on shipping. and process.

Pdzoller

WKR
Dealt with their customer service twice. Both times they were great to deal with and had everything sorted out quickly. They once sent me the wrong item and told me just to keep it and shipped the right item overnight with no extra cost to me.

sneaky

"DADDY"
For the past 5 days or so most of them have been at the Hunt Expo, and they're probably in the process of getting stock put back and preparing for the next show.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

trailblazer75

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered some 34/32 pants and literally laughed out loud when I tried them on. They were at best like a 30/28. Like laughably small.

I called and spoke to them and they waved the shipping fee because clearly, the pants are mislabeled or their sizing is for ants. But they were super cool about it!