Black Ovis Mesa Hoodie

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
Myself and @William Hanson (live2hunt) have the opportunity to review Black Ovis's newly released Mesa 1/2 Zip Heavyweight Hoody right here on the rokslide forum.

You can check out or purchase the hoodie here.... https://www.blackovis.com/brands/blackovis/blackovis-mesa-1-2-zip-heavyweight-hoody

Black Ovis describes the hoodie as Extremely warm and designed for ultimate comfort, the Mesa Hoody is your go-to mid-to-late season layer. Whether you're pushing through cold weather hunts or layering up for extra insulation when temperatures drop, this hoody delivers versatile performance. Ideal for long, cold mornings on the mountain, tree stand, duck blind, or other frigid activities the Mesa Hoody adapts to keep you warm and comfortable in any scenario.

The hoodie itself is made of 100% Merino Wool, 400gsm, Brushed backside according to the website and has the YKK zippers that we all prefer and look for. It's half zip and has a kangaroo pocket with zippered closure and chest pocket as well.

I just received mine and the hoodie itself looks really great, and feels very comfortable. Stay tuned to this thread for further and deeper information!

Following. How is the fit? Compared to kuiu or sitka? Might have to get one and compare directly to Sitka core 330 Merino

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Glendon Mullins

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
Following. How is the fit? Compared to kuiu or sitka? Might have to get one and compare directly to Sitka core 330 Merino

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I plan to do some initial unboxing and fit test this evening! thanks! I love my kryptek chronos hoodie, so much I bought an extra one for when my favorite one wears out, so this hoodie will be up against some stiff competition to impress me etc. I will say this hoodie is thicker and seems like it will be warmer than the chronos hoodie if that helps any at this time,