Black gold

Jotis

WKR
Anybody using a lens kit on there black gold sight. Thinking of trying one. Not sure what one to go with 2x or 4x

I have used. A 2x lens to hunt and 3d shoot with without any issues for the last several years in HHas and Spot hoggs I think when you get up 4x is when you need a clarifier/verifier. A lot of ppl will tell you not to hunt with a lens but I haven't had any issues. I have a scope cover and a pouch to carry the lens if weather's really bad and my poi is still the same with out it. Good to double check though

slaton

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve shot the last 2 season of ASA tournaments with pins and a 6x lens. I’m not a fan of the lenses that come from black gold. The convex shape gave me poi changes and glare in different lighting situations. I replaced it with a flat glass 1 5/8” lens. And really like that combo. I also have to use a #1 clarifier in my peep. The gaps in the pins are different when using a lens and not.

Personally I like a lens for targets where I’m trying to shoot a 12 at 45 yard but would not use one for hunting where all I have to hit is lungs. The magnification will make the pin movement look more significant than without.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zr600

FNG
I have a 4x black gold lens kit. It does magnify the pin float, the glare is a real thing if your shooting into the sun. It’s nice for indoors but outdoors I would t recomend. I missed a 30 yard target at total archery challenge because I couldn’t see. I’m going to pull mine and shoot and see how I do. I feel like I shot better without a lens.