WTS Black Eagle X-Impact 200 spine with Iron Will Snyder Core components (135 grain)

Skyhigh

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey everyone!

I have 20, 30.5" carbon to carbon, 200 spine Black Eagle X-Impacts for sale. 18 are fletched with two orange and one white AAE Max vanes and wrapped with a onestringer white reflective wrap, the vanes are set at a clockwise helical. Two are unfletched, without components installed. I also have 8 Orange nocturnal nocks in the arrows. All other nocks have had weight added with hot melt glue to match the nocturnal nock weight.

Additionally, I have Iron will components installed in these arrows. The components include a 10 grain collar, 15 grain insert, and 135 grain broadhead/fieldpoint. There are five broadheads (additional one in eastern MT if someone wants to find it!), and enough fieldpoints for the rest of the arrows. Additionally, 7 fieldpoints are hotmelt glued in, 5 will unthread and the insert is epoxied in. 4/5 broadheads have epoxied inserts, and will unthread. They broadhead that is hotmelt glued in was used as a practice broadhead, and is the only broadhead that has been fired into a target.

I am selling these due to buying a new bow, and these are now over-spined for my new set up.

I would like to sell these for $400 or best offer, to your door.