Black Eagle FOCOS 2.0

I've been running the rampages with the focos (original) system for the last three years with great success and helped a ton with durability with the rampages. Just browsing through the B.E website, it looks like there's a new focos 2.0 system available and they're discounting the 1.0 version. Looks like the major difference from what I could gather is that they're reducing the outsert coverage over the shaft from 3/4" to .420", and reducing the weight from 100g to 58g. Kind of sucks that they reduced the overall weight and now requires buying additional brass components to get back to the 1.0 versions weight.

Anyone run the 2.0 system yet? did they shorten up the outsert? better tolerances? Any changes noticable that wasn't mentioned on the website?

Dylan Sluis

Lil-Rokslider
I've been running the rampages with the focos (original) system for the last three years with great success and helped a ton with durability with the rampages. Just browsing through the B.E website, it looks like there's a new focos 2.0 system available and they're discounting the 1.0 version. Looks like the major difference from what I could gather is that they're reducing the outsert coverage over the shaft from 3/4" to .420", and reducing the weight from 100g to 58g. Kind of sucks that they reduced the overall weight and now requires buying additional brass components to get back to the 1.0 versions weight.

Anyone run the 2.0 system yet? did they shorten up the outsert? better tolerances? Any changes noticable that wasn't mentioned on the website?

Everything ive heard they are pretty much the same. They went to 58 grains because a 100 grain insert is stupid heavy and pushes a lot of people away. So they went lighter with the option to add more weight to caiter to more people. IMO though they still won't get a lot of people to run this because of the fact it's made with aluminum, heck I wouldn't. But its cheap that why some people will always buy it.