Black Diamond Alpine Start Sale

bliner

FNG
BD has their Alpine Start jackets on sale for $111.00 with free shipping now. I’ve been watching for a deal on one of these for a while, and this is the best I’ve seen.

eltx

Lil-Rokslider
Was looking at the Sitka Ambient but I’m going to try this instead.

Skook

FNG
Was looking at the Sitka Ambient but I’m going to try this instead.

Just an fyi, the BD Alpine Start at $111 seems to be the uninsulated version. The Alpine Start Insulated hoody with body-mapped Alpha insulation is available on sale at BD's website for $142.50.

The uninsulated Alpine Start is listed on BD's website on sale for $92.50, and it looks like free shipping applies to orders over $99.

Last edited:

eltx

Lil-Rokslider
Just an fyi, the BD Alpine Start at $111 seems to be the uninsulated version. The Alpine Start Insulated hoody with body-mapped Alpha insulation is available on sale at BD's website for $142.50.

The uninsulated Alpine Start is listed on BD's website on sale for $92.50, and it looks like free shipping applies to orders over $99.
Thanks good call out, I didn't realize there was an uninsulated version. I did snag the insulated version through ExpertVoice with little more discount.

OP
B

bliner

FNG

Guess I should have held out a little longer since they dropped the price again! I just wanted the uninsulated version.

I have an orange one and might want the green one. My arbor green alpenglow pro looked way different online than in person. How does the tundra color look?

eltx

Lil-Rokslider
I have an orange one and might want the green one. My arbor green alpenglow pro looked way different online than in person. How does the tundra color look?
Mine just came in today, very nice piece. Here is BD Tundra compared to Kuiu Ash and SG Tarmac.IMG_1597.jpeg