Bix’n Andy or triggertech?

Coxen02

FNG
I’m in a dilemma looking for a new trigger. I wanted to try out a two stage triggertech for my hunting rifle since I have another triggertech and like it well. But they don’t make it in left handed?? What the heck! So now I’m trying to decide between a bix’n Andy tacsport or tacsport pro two stage. Or just stick with triggertech and get their special single stage.

Just curious what everyone’s opinion is! And if anyone has experience with bix’n Andy two stage triggers and how you like them. Thanks!

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I have 3 trigger techs, 2 on kimbers and one in a Remington. I also have one timney in a m70.

I really like the trigger tech triggers, it’s a nice upgrade. Aren’t the bix&andy triggers like 500 dollars???

The trigger techs (and the Timneys) have been 100% drop in, I think I did both my kimbers in about 10 mins. The Remington was a bit longer since I had to push pins through and stuff.

OP
Coxen02

Coxen02

FNG
I have 3 trigger techs, 2 on kimbers and one in a Remington. I also have one timney in a m70.

I really like the trigger tech triggers, it’s a nice upgrade. Aren’t the bix&andy triggers like 500 dollars???

The trigger techs (and the Timneys) have been 100% drop in, I think I did both my kimbers in about 10 mins. The Remington was a bit longer since I had to push pins through and stuff.
Their best models are, but the ones I’m looking at are comparable to triggertech, slightly more. I’ve been happy with my triggertech as well. I’m wanting to try a two stage but also wanting to hear good feedback on it first.

Justinjs

Lil-Rokslider
Their best models are, but the ones I’m looking at are comparable to triggertech, slightly more. I’ve been happy with my triggertech as well. I’m wanting to try a two stage but also wanting to hear good feedback on it first.
Bix'n Dakota is on sale for $140 right now.

Flyjunky

WKR
I have a tac sport pro and love it. I like the overtravel, makes for a nice follow through after the trigger break.

OP
Coxen02

Coxen02

FNG
I have a tac sport pro and love it. I like the overtravel, makes for a nice follow through after the trigger break.
Do you have the single or two stage? I’m interested in both. Also do you use it for hunting? Ever had any reliability issues?