bipod bounce?

Been looking into this more. The "tupperware stock" does contact the barrel on the left side and isn't free floated. Do you guys think upgrading to a McMillian or such will fix this problem?

Gun is a shooter (off bags). I am having a hard time justifying an $800 stock for an $800 rifle.
Pay 800 now and upgrade that then in the future put yourself a new barrel on it and you will have a fantastic semi custom rifle!

Been looking into this more. The "tupperware stock" does contact the barrel on the left side and isn't free floated. Do you guys think upgrading to a McMillian or such will fix this problem?

Gun is a shooter (off bags). I am having a hard time justifying an $800 stock for an $800 rifle.
Dremel/flat file/sandpaper/etc can solve that for a lot cheaper

The factory stock is decent. Remove barrel bumps and free float barrel aggressively. They gun won’t shoot better in another stock.

Reactions: Stu
There are other stocks less than that, but if it shoots it’s pretty much as good as a custom.

I think a less flimsy stock can make it shoot better.

Back