Bino Harness Recommendations

I'm looking for an enclosed harness for a pair of Swaro 8x42 NL Pures with the headrest. What are folks using since these are longer than most 8X42's?

Sure thing. Yeah I had been looking at the Marsupial one but didn't like how flimsy the attachments appeared. The Eberlestock one uses molle straps so they're pretty solid. Plus it just has more options.

Do you bowhunt, or, are concerned with the bulk or outward protrusion from the chest? The Kuiu Pro series protrude a lot more than the original. You would think a Pro size L would have been the same depth(front to back of pouch) as the original, size L. Not so. Probably an added 1/2 inch of wasted space.

Alaska Guide Creations Kodiak cub max for me. I like to have a little more on me when I drop pack and feel like it has enough built in pockets for what I need. A little on the bulky side but hasn’t bothered me any.

Marsupial
Medium. I use them for 12x42 NL pure with headrest.

They are on sale now too 20%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, I use one of their enclosed packs with other binos. I just checked their site, only two colors of their enclosed bino packs are on sale, (10% off). I decided to give the new Kifaru pack with nav pouch a try, I really like the design. Unfortunately, it won't arrive until mid-summer.

Alaska Guide Creations Kodiak cub max for me. I like to have a little more on me when I drop pack and feel like it has enough built in pockets for what I need. A little on the bulky side but hasn’t bothered me any.
Agreed. AGC makes great harnesses & other mods. They have options for whatever you need. All good stuff

You will probably like it. Love my Marsupial medium for my 8.5x42 ELs. Lots of room in there But not sloppy. After wearing a AGC for a year I decided I wanted something lighter and that opened to the front. AGC is dang sure bullet proof just not nearly as comfortable for me as the Marsupial. I have the rangefinder pouch as well.

Back