Bino Harness Help

sparelink

FNG
I have been running a AGC Cub Max for the last 6 years. I am looking to make a move this year to something a little more slim.

Currently looking at the Marsupial enclosed No Mag, Vortex Pro or the Kuiu Pro.

I like the open away of these three.
Will house a pair of Maven C1 10x42. Will have a RF pouch on the right and looking for something that will hold my Iphone 14 Max in a pouch on the left. Side pocket will hold wind checker, other side holds face paint/flagging tape. Back pocket has tag, small knife. Front pocket has extra calls, lighter.

Anyone ran these and narrowed it down? Need help deciding on what to go with.

alexnelon

FNG
I love my FHF harness but if I were looking for something more slim and trim I'd have a hard time picking anything over the Stone Glacier.

I used the Kuiu for years then switched to the same AGC you have.
The Kuiu is minimalist. Could barely fit a windchecker in the side pocket.
No way you would be able to fit all your listed gear.
I think you need a beefier bino harness like the one you have now.

CV335

Lil-Rokslider
I have done a ton of buying and selling bino harnesses (Marsupial, FHF, Stone Glacier, Kuiu and Eberlestock). Overall, I believe the Marsupial bino harness to be the best harness but I cannot stand how the pouches attach to the harness. It just does not feel secure and the pouches flop a lot with getting items in and out. If only running a harness with no pouches, Marsupial is hard to beat, but if needing pouches, I have found the Eberlestock Recon bino harness to be a very solid setup.