bino harness for compact binoculars (8x30)

ftothfadd

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone,

Are you aware of any compact bins harness that would fit an 8x30 bind. I am looking for something rather small. I use AGC one for my 10x42 but it is huge for tis binocular.
Thank you, Ferenc

rj2

WKR
I use Oregon packworks binobro pro. Formed a piece of kydex and lines it with felt to keep it open.

Dennis

WKR
I use the regular size Kuiu binocular case and tighten the elastic cord that's around the top. I have the original so not sure about the pro.

Time2fish

Lil-Rokslider
Bumping this thread to see if anyone has found a good extra small bino harness for 30mm or 32mm objective binos? I’m currently using a marsupial small with a rectangular piece of foam in the bottom, but a slim small harness would be great.

I'm running the new SG Sentinel Bino Harness this season, it's a really solid design, especially the shoulder strap and the velcro wings for accessories. You can adjust the sizing on the bino pocket and lid, so this may work for your 8x30s. I have 8x42s in the Regular size and it looks like you could lower the lid by another 1-2 inches for a smaller size optic.

Time2fish

Lil-Rokslider
I'm running the new SG Sentinel Bino Harness this season, it's a really solid design, especially the shoulder strap and the velcro wings for accessories. You can adjust the sizing on the bino pocket and lid, so this may work for your 8x30s. I have 8x42s in the Regular size and it looks like you could lower the lid by another 1-2 inches for a smaller size optic.
Thank you, there is a shop near me that carries SG stuff, so I will check that out.