Bino bro optic cover

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I used one for most of 2011...great product!

Very easy to use and light weight, goes on and comes off easy.

I will post up some photos I have that show how it works sometime today.

The Bino Bro looks like a good product. I just watched the video. The Crooked Horn Bino Shield is a good product also...simple and not expensive. Before I used the Bino Shield, I used the original Binoc Sock since about 1998. Typically, I prefer a normal neckstrap as they are easier to take/on off, but I see this bino Bro has an interesting design and I would definitely try one. Another useful product is: http://rickyoungoutdoors.com/other-products/ryo-ultra-light-bino-harness/ Rick hunted Marco Polo with me in October and I found the product to be light and simple. It worked well in conjunction with a Bino Shield. The Bino Shield is not waterproof though and in rain, your binocs will eventually get wet. A product called AK Guide Gear Products (sold via Outdoorsmans in AZ) is also good, but heavier than I like. The product from fhfgear looks good too. Thanks for sharing.

OP
A

akrdkill

WKR
i looked at the bino bro in oregon. thing i liked about it was it looked like you could use it to just cover your bino or use it as a harness system. best looking cover i've seen in a while that doesnt weigh a ton....i bet if a guy treated it with waterproofing it would shed some water for a bit