Billings Hotels

WVTrooper

Lil-Rokslider
Looking to get hotel in Billings between Montana/Wyoming hunts. One night. Would need to be able to park a pickup/trailer. GIF will be with me in MT and flying back before I go to WY. Proximity to airport is not really deal breaker as it is later flight. Any recommendations? Good or bad.

wyosteve

WKR
I usually stay in one of several at I-90 and Kings Ave. Never had a problem. I've parked truck with boat there before.

stank.243

Lil-Rokslider
When we are in Billings for the weekend we stay over by Zoo Drive and I90 at Bighorn Resort. Never had a trailer there but the parking lot of pretty big. Never had an issue and good food right across the street

Fire_9

WKR
The hilton garden inn on the west end is pretty nice. Call and ask for the Phillips 66 corporate rate if you don't have any other way to get a discount. They never ask for verification

Ridge Runner

Lil-Rokslider
I typically stay at the Hampton on the westside of town. Bonus short drive to Scheels if you need to pick up any last minute hunting supplies.

grfox92

WKR
Kelly Inn. Nice private Hotel with a pool and hottub. We've stayed there when we go to billings for a 3 day weekend with the kids. We've stayed at other hotels in billings and Laurel and regretted it.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

Doubletree for me! Jake’s or Walkers for lunch and/or dinner across the street. Bernie’s for breakfast around the corner

The hilton garden inn on the west end is pretty nice. Call and ask for the Phillips 66 corporate rate if you don't have any other way to get a discount. They never ask for verification
Stayed here 3 or 4 times. Never had a trailer but parking lot is plenty big and seems like a nicer area. Plenty of food options walking distance.