Biggest bull killed this year!

What do we know about this? Got a photo?
I don't Im a tech. in an archery shop and it was showed to me on a phone pic looks like it's north of 400". I don't do any of the social media stuff but I've got a kid that works with me coming in tomorrow afternoon and I can see if he can track down some more info.

Beendare

WKR
In what neck of the woods? Got a photo?
Az.
He posts the pics on his Instagram page….I dont pass along other guys photos.

He is still guiding so it might take awhile for him to get them up…. but my guess is if you go to his Instagram page, you won’t be disappointed.😎

S.Clancy

WKR
I don't Im a tech. in an archery shop and it was showed to me on a phone pic looks like it's north of 400". I don't do any of the social media stuff but I've got a kid that works with me coming in tomorrow afternoon and I can see if he can track down some more info.
These are the pics I got from my buddy. He also gave me the unit, but I won't post that.

Attachments

• IMG_7812.jpg
    IMG_7812.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_0736.jpg
    IMG_0736.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 171

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
These are the pics I got from my buddy. He also gave me the unit, but I won't post that.
I heard some rumblings about this bull too. Guess great big bulls get the rumor mills running full speed.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Got this from a friend who's hunting with a guy, who cousin was a guide for this bull. Said it was from the Apache Res. in AZ and scored 450 2/3.

Attachments

• 2023 AZ elk.jpg
    2023 AZ elk.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 118

skeptic

FNG
A great bull. I saw it before it hit the innerwebs. I don't have bookface or a #hashbrown acct, but it's funny to see the texts roll in with that bulls pic and then all the speculation of the location.

There has been quite a few big bulls killed this year. I know a few guys that have arrowed some phenomenal bulls, but they will never see the light of day until they are on the wall. As I become older and more curmudgeonly I appreciate the dudes that can shoot big shit and just share the old fashioned way...