Big Boy Targets

Medusa7MM

WKR
Anyone have any experience with Big Boy Archery Targets? Decent target for the money? Hold up well? Thanks!

I bought the 36x36 a few months ago and am happy with it. Solid target and should last forever if you don’t shoot broadheads. Arrows are a little harder to pull out than I expected them to be. I keep a bbq grill cover over mine to help protect it from the weather. During the winter I used it a lot in my basement for tuning and short range practice. Probably has 750-800 shots and no signs of weakness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have had one for over three years and they are great. You will need an arrow puller if you shoot carbon arrows into them in the beginning as they are tight.

OP
M

Medusa7MM

WKR
Appreciate the input guys. I see they advertise their “standard targets” for people shooting draw weight of 40-60 pounds. Do u guys think targets would be ok for those shooting 65-70 pounds? Or those that do shoot over 60 pounds, did you use the standard target or have to order different target?

I have the standard 36x36 x16 and shoot 515 gr arrows at 268 FPS. They don’t even come close to poking out the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk