Big Agnes FC UL 2 Footprint

Just picked up the Fly Creek UL2 and before I pull the trigger on the footprint from REI with the 20% off coupon wanted to see if there is anything better or even close to as good but lighter and wouldn't say no to cheaper either.
Thanks

blb078

WKR
You can always consider a tarp if you want lighter/floorless. But if you're referring to a full tent then it'll be hard to beat the FC I have one and it's a nice little tent, there's also a Platinum FC which is even lighter. Aron did an article on shelters and he mentioned the Easton Kilo too which appears to be in the same weight/quality as the FC

http://www.rokslide.com/2012-01-09-05-12-00/backpacking/259-shelters-for-the-high-country

HockeyDad

Lil-Rokslider
I have the FC UL2 and the footprint. I dont have any issues with the 'factory' footprint. When on trips, it stuffs into the tent bag with no issues. I do like the way it attaches and mates with the tent - makes it easier to pitch. I tried a few DIY variations - even with a footprint that extended into the vestibule for a "front porch" but wasnt happy with the end result so I am back to the regular footprint.