WTS Big Agnes Bunk House 8 person tent

krisn416

WKR
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
SOLD

I bought this tent new for family camping in May of 2022 and have only used it maybe 5-7 nights total. I’m very OCD and this thing is in excellent condition. Also comes with the optional factory footprint.

It’s a palace for our family of 5, and would make a killer base camp for hunting. It’s solid and incredibly well built, easy to assemble, tall enough to stand up in throughout (84” in the middle), has storage vestibules at both ends, a removable divider wall to make essentially two rooms (removed in the pics), a front “welcome mat” for taking off boots, and can be assembled using the rain fly without the inner tent body to make one giant outdoor floor-less shelter (I believe the footprint can be used in shelter-mode as well if you need a floor). Comes with a backpack style carry bag and plenty of stakes and tiedowns.

$500 $475 TYD via F&F (add 3.5% for G&S). Feel free to holler with questions. Pics and links below.

Link to the tent on the Big Agnes website
Link to the footprint

I can’t add more pics, but can send others if needed. And forgive the bad pics, this thing is too big for the room I set it up in…

IMG_3909.jpeg
IMG_3903.jpeg
IMG_3900.jpegIMG_3899.jpegIMG_3905.jpegIMG_3904.jpeg
IMG_3912.jpeg
IMG_3935.jpeg
IMG_3937.jpeg
IMG_3919.jpeg

Last edited: