WKR
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Beyond Clothing - Testa Softshell - NWT
32 Short - Green [fleece lined]

3 Pairs
$70 each TYD Lower 48

Venmo, PP F&F or cover G&S fees

Unfortunately, we bought these at a much higher price before Beyond decided to close them out. Given that we are already taking a bath on these, I can't go lower than $70 each.

** If you need 32 Long - Go to Beyond and buy direct from them **

Attachments

• Testa Pants 32S.jpg
    Testa Pants 32S.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

dskav

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
how does the sizing compare to others like sitka/kuiu? do these run pretty true to size or any bigger/smaller?

OP
mdtennant

mdtennant

WKR
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Good question. They actually run pretty true and are not the arbitrary "expedition cut" that Beyond has on some of their clothes, which I find a bit annoying. The waist seems to be similar to the Timberlines. Does not run small, but I would not say they are bigger than the Timberlines. The leg cut is generous, but not floppy. I typically run around a 28-30" waist these days, and these are too big for me w/o alterations. I do have a pair I altered and wear them on occasion over another pair of something I am trying to protect (like a cheap puffy pant). In this context, they work pretty well for me.

I have a pair of both Timberlines and these in 32, and can do a more fair side by side tonight when I get home.

Updated:

Just tried on some 32’s I have. The Beyond 32s are pretty similar in fit to the Timberlines. This is to the extent I could tell, understanding that I am swimming in these pants and really need a 28.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:

dskav

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
thanks for the response, I didn't realize these were fleece lined though - not my cup of tea. good luck with the sale.