Best Zip Off Insulated Pants

What is everybody's favorite insulated zip off pants? I'm wanting these for when I get to glassing spots, put them on while I'm there, then take them off and keep moving so that is why I'm wanting them to have the zip off option.

jd1006

WKR
I really like the Kifaru ones. Doesn’t pack down as well as down, but its built to last and synthetic will still keep you warm.

I like the Grumman from Stone Glacier, but I don’t like using those on the outer unless I know it’s going to be dry and I wont be in a situation where I’m moving with them much.

Seeknelk

WKR
I have the Skre Ptarmigan 850 down pants. Full zippers and reinforced, water resistant knees and seat. Got em cheap last year. Extremely warm and nice. And I do almost exactly zero hiking or moving in anything down puffy.
Except for this one time in Missouri breaks ... extreme wind and cold, but thats just walking in open country so won't tear anything.

ZD91

FNG
Just got a pair of Under Armour Alpine Ops down pants and I like them for the money. Packed down nicely and I was able to throw them on under my stratus bibs when I got to the treestand this weekend. Worked well in teens/20s with 30mph wind gusts.

chocolab

Lil-Rokslider
the black ovis puffy pants are pretty dang great IMO. light, good amount of insulation, good durability where it's needed. not excessively expensive.

schmalzy

WKR
Have kuiu sd ultras and just bought kenais and happy so far. Quieter and just feel warmer. I know there’s a weight penalty with them but happy never the less. Wore them with a light base layer and kutana pants in a tree stand on a colder morning (26f) stationary for a few hours and was very pleased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DWinVA

WKR
I’ve used an old pair of Sitka Kelvins for years & have been very please with them. When it gets frigid here in VA I pack them in and put them on once on stand.

God Bless.