Best way to ship a pack?

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
UPS insurance is a joke and a waste of money. Sure, you'll get a tracking number, but if you go to ever file a claim then good luck.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Its worked all three times I have needed to use it. Yeah, its a hassle but I got my money back.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Its worked all three times I have needed to use it. Yeah, its a hassle but I got my money back.
They told me that unless I had it packed at a UPS store to their standards that they wouldn't cover any damage. I told them to shove it. FedEx gets there quicker anyways.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
They told me that unless I had it packed at a UPS store to their standards that they wouldn't cover any damage. I told them to shove it. FedEx gets there quicker anyways.

I find FedEx does indeed get it there faster and broken. haha. I ship a lot and have a UPS account that might help! But seriously FedEx brakes a lot of shit.

Trial153

WKR
Truthfully, I ship a lot of stuff and it gets there 99.9% of the time.
That doenst surprise me at all. It's been my experience as well.

I get a kick out of all the post office hate that's out there. For the most part the service is pretty freaking good.

I shipped an exo through fedex at my families business and it was $26 that UPS quoted at $65

This ^. I shipped a 5500 Exo using FedEx and it was in the low 20s from Illinois to California.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fatlander

WKR
USPS will take anything. Guarantee you could put the pack in a black contractor bag, wrap the whole thing in duct tape and ship it for 20 dollars. Maybe less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
NDGuy

NDGuy

WKR
Ended up costing me $35. Sucks but I'd rather have some protection for both me and the seller.