Best time/place to buy Kenetreks?

Finally decided to buy some kenetreks as my first nice pair of boots. Got until next hunting season before I really need them, but yes sooner would be nice to break them in a bunch

Question is since I’m not in a hurry, what kind of sales have you gotten yours for? I’ve also seen the company sells used ones on eBay. Wouldn’t mine something with 75% or higher tread if it’ll save a bunch

Figured I’d get some input first. Thanks

Rfranke

FNG
Every now and again I see Kenetreks pop up on camofire.com. Usually one model of their Mountain Boot models, I don’t recall if the last ones were insulated or not. If I recall it might have been in the ~20-30% off range. Not sure what the size availability is but like I said I have seen them in their daily deals maybe 2 or 3 times a year.

Rfranke

FNG
Also, I think if you are a member of the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation you get a 10% discount. More I think if you have a higher membership than the standard membership level.

NRA4LIFE

WKR
Make sure you get your feet measured for width. If you're beyond EE, Kennetreks may not be for you. They have no clue as to what a wide foot is.

I should add, my feet are beyond 4E. Feet guy just called them "extra wide". I have trouble buying footwear, boots especially.

Last edited:
If you decide to visit their shop south of Bozeman, I pray you don't get one of the two product reps working there the day I visited. The younger one had all the smug, pompous dbag elements and the older one seemed really put out that he might have to get up off of a chair.
I would check Camofire and Black Ovis for Kennies.

Mikido

WKR
Watch camofire, it’s comes up every 15 days. Also watch midway, steep discounts there. Also I wouldn’t hesitate at all to buy used off this forum….you can negotiate heavily

Weldor

WKR
Got mine from Midway in Oct. for 1/2 price. They usually have a sale or warehouse clean out.

Ive got a pair of size 11 for sale. Less than 20 miles on them. 550 laces, cleaned up and fresh kenetrex wax.. pm me if interested

Oilfieldmiller

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve gotten several pair for myself and buddies off of EBay. Every so often Kenetrek will post some lightly used ones there and are typically priced well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk