Best reloading course.

I am looking for suggestions on courses or resources that I can use to learn more about reloading. Iv learned most of it from what I can find on the internet but I am still having more problems than success. I know the basics of reloading and want to learn more about being able to load for the best possible accuracy and consistency. I live in Utah so any courses close to here would be great but if there are none I can travel.

Mag_7s

WKR
I can't help ya with any courses, but one resource I have gained a lot of valuable information from is an F- class shooter named Eric Cortina. He has a YouTube channel, with very good info. If you really like to geek out on the science of reloading, Winning in the Wind is another great channel on YouTube. Finding good info is tough, there is a lot of "bro science " in reloading. I trust the F-class guys for solid reload information. Also, 6mmbr.com is another trustworthy site.

Tesoro

Lil-Rokslider
Thats a tough one as there are too many opinions out there! Just look at annealing and bushing vs lee collet dies as an example! I have often thought about setting up a local reloading school as I am a good teacher and proficient reloader. But I havent and probably never will.
My advice is to stay away from professional competition shooter videos as you probably arent there yet, and find someone to watch who is 'old school'.
I really like this guy and direct people to him: gunblue490 on youtube.