Best quiver for takedown bow

Mtwood24

Lil-Rokslider
just getting my first recurve tomorrow, and looking for the best hunting quiver to put on my (old) new Martin Hatfield takedown. I’d like my arrows to stay in the quiver when broken down. Thanks!

Bolt up limbs? My go-to is a Great Northern quick mount on all my bows. You can get a strap mount too. Quick and easy to remove and the arrows stay in the quiver.

Great northern or thunderhorn Lynx. Both connect the top and bottom of the quiver together. Strap on will be more future proof but the quick detach might work well with your take down bolts. Get the long hood!

i have three, a strap, takedown bolt, and direct bolt to riser. it is the best quiver I've used.

I have pretty much every quiver made and my go to for my take downs is creek walker. I like that it's rigid and will strap to my bow when broken down and it looks killer.20200223_100232.jpg20200218_165035.jpg

I ordered a great northern adjustable . If I don’t like it, I’ll probably go with that creek walker. I like the looks of them, just didn’t want to drop 200 bucks on a quiver just yet.

I have an eagles flight that i like alot, a selway that i am not super thrilled with, and my eyes on a big jim quiver which seems similar to my eagles flight just maybe easier off and on..

"i have three, a strap, takedown bolt, and direct bolt to riser. it is the best quiver I've used."

Me too

Marksman Quivers from Australia are worth a look. A modular system with a variety of options for securing quivers to bows. I honestly don't think you'll find a better system on the market.

Back