Best OTC/Freelance States/Hunts for 2024. Quick Opinions?

WCB

WKR
Just watch The Hunting Public shows on Youtube....Don't even have to ask, they just blow up states, counties, hell individual public sections.

Maverick1

WKR
Well I ate the $50 so I could get busy on here. I tried going back through old threads but couldn't find exactly what I'm looking for. Backstory. I'm 27, live in Northern New York. Uncertain on career going forward, no wife, no kids. Spontaneously trying to put together a trip west to do some hunting and feel out other areas of this country where I may jive better. In simple terms, not a fan of the policy in NY.. I'm thinking I'd be able to do a 2-3 week road trip sometime around last week of November, first week of December. Would like the area of focus to be mostly between the Rockies and the Mississippi, top to bottom. I know it's short notice. What freelance big game hunts would you guys recommend and why? I have enough connections I should be able to grab some waterfowl and upland hunts along the way. The big game hunts are foreign to me. No preference to Whitetail/Mulie, archery/muzzleloader/gun etc....just looking for an experience. All recommendations are welcomed. Should be able to PM as well. Thanks
You’ve been watching a lot of YouTube, haven’t you?

I went white tail deer hunting in Antarctica and had a great time.

I went white tail deer hunting in Antarctica and had a miserable time.

What do you get from either of those statements?