Best Muzzlebrake for CVA Accura MR-X?

I am finally purchased a muzzleloader. Decided on an Accura Mr-x mostly because of a current sale price (was looking at the traditions nitrofire but didn’t want to be solely dependent on the firesticks although they do seem super accurate and have very little deviation). Anyhow, I want a muzzle brake immediately to try and help the accuracy. I use one on my super lightweight all carbon hca tikka 300wsm and its recoil is seriously less than a 6.5creed. The brakes I’ve seen made for the paramount/accura are:
CVA
Anarchy outdoors
Arrowhead

The cva one (or whoever makes the one on muzzleloaders.com) is directional and pushes the smoke out the sides and is easiest to clean.
The other 2 look similar and are around the same price with the least expensive being the arrowhead one and they also guarantee that you will not lose accuracy and can send it back if it happens.
I also noticed that the CVA/Muzzleloaders.com one has a youtube review vid and the comments were turned off (which is a red flag imo). To me that one seems the best at moving smoke away from your field of sight looking at your target. Anyone have experience with using these and does one stand above the others? Not much information on these against each other. I see the CVA one also says you can not use sabots but I am unaware if you can with the other 2 radial style brakes?
Thanks for any info, I am wanting to get bullets soon and so far have only ordered Hornady bore drivers and will order the Thor "sight in bullets" and sizing bullet pack. Reviews online so far seem to have favored thor & hornady bore drivers pretty heavily.
Thank you,
Tony

This is what I use on my MRX from Muzzle-Loaders.com. Works just like my SRS on my Tikka 300 win mag.​

Muzzle-Loaders™ Muzzle Brake - .50 Caliber - 3/4x24 Threads - MZ1502​

This thread seems awfully familiar….🤣