Best money spent this week

tuffcity

WKR
Start of the new hunting year so I went and got my hunting, fishing licenses, and tags. Best $100 I've spent in awhile. :)

gKpbyUF.jpg

Man those are some awesome hunting license prices!

I had a lucky day. Hit Walmart for some new cheater glasses and decided to walk the Sporting Goods Area. Walked down the Clearance Aisle and this was on sale for $17.49, down from $47.99. I thought ,what the heck I'll grab it. It was the only one on the shelf. When I went to the self checkout it rang up at $7.49 SCORE!!! My cheaters were almost twice as much as the meals! I almost felt like running out of the store LOL!

57b2d2ff-704c-43bd-81cc-61147c687a9b.52fa1973808412a3aede8cbc3d0213ea.png

OP
tuffcity

tuffcity

WKR
Yes, compared to most places these are pretty inexpensive licenses and tags. Even better, once you hit 65 they are all free!

AKDoc

WKR
Yes, compared to most places these are pretty inexpensive licenses and tags. Even better, once you hit 65 they are all free!
I'm glad to hear that neighbor. My family and I have spent many wonderful recreational trips in the YT, and we've met many truly good Yukoner's.

Alaska is similar...once we hit 60, we can get a free lifetime hunting, fishing and trapping license...I've had mine for 10 years now! Our State Troopers call them "good guy cards" because you can only get one if you have a clean criminal record.

On the thread topic, the best "old man money" I spent this week is noted below. My wife and I are flying a lot commercially these days, and man are those airplane seat cushions getting harder and harder...and our flights are typically really long. It's torture on my old man's rear-end (what's left of it :ROFLMAO:). Last year I started bringing my inflatable seat pad that I've been using for years when hunting and other outdoor activities for my wife to use when we fly...she happily uses it on every flight. I've reached the point that I need something! :ROFLMAO: