Best instant coffee packets

Dark timber instant ones are pretty good, black box with red variety, think it’s mocha! Might have to try the Trader Joe’s. Wife always raved about them when we met. I’ve never been to a store or seen one I think

shader112

Lil-Rokslider
I've never had decent instant coffee. I use the tea bag style folders or maxwell house. I prefer the maxwell house. Much better than instant and doesn't take but a minute or two to soak and have full flavored real coffee

Traded Joe's is # 1 even though I drink my normal coffee black. If you don't want to go with Starbucks then I just say roll with 1 pack of Traders and 1 pack of Folgers together. It will give you a good strong cup with a little sweetness.

bigmoose

WKR
I think coffee is like beer. There's a bunch of different flavors but it's all beer. I like a good dark roast, black. French roast is good. Is there anything like that out there ?

turkish grind your coffee beans, mix with hot water. 1 tablespoon will just about get you were you need to be

This is true, I also run this sometimes. Especially if you have fresh ground beans.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Only complaint is its a little slow so coffee isn't piping hot, but still much better than instant. Plenty hot for me though!

DWD

Lil-Rokslider
Tried the Mount Hagen packets this week based off some recommendation in this forum, pretty good but second for me to black rifle packets. Cost wise it’s a winner.