Best Dall Sheep Outfitters?

What outfitters should I consider for a dall sheep hunt? Have heard Canada is generally better vs. Alaska. Thank you.

Most in the NWT have a great reputation. I went with Raven's Throat and can't imagine how they could have been better. Highly recommend.

Try to attend Sheep Show or similar and talk to them.

OP
J
Background - I hunted Dall Sheep in the Alaska range on horseback in 2015. Enjoyed the horseback experience, but the outfitter was horrible. Horrible. I'm mainly focused on quality of outfitter / sheep population, and type of hunt comes secondary. I've heard great things about Raven's Throat and Gana River.

Homer

FNG
Background - I hunted Dall Sheep in the Alaska range on horseback in 2015. Enjoyed the horseback experience, but the outfitter was horrible. Horrible. I'm mainly focused on quality of outfitter / sheep population, and type of hunt comes secondary. I've heard great things about Raven's Throat and Gana River.
If your focus is on sheep populations I’d skip Alaska and go to the NWT. I’m not sure where you hunted in the Alaska range but you could expect to see about half that number or less now.

Gadjet

Lil-Rokslider
Who was the horrible outfitter?

Hunted with Arctic Red in 2018 can’t say enough good things about the experience. From everything I have read and discussions with others it is pretty hard to go wrong with any of the NWT outfitters.

Takman

FNG
Most in the NWT have a great reputation. I went with Raven's Throat and can't imagine how they could have been better. Highly recommend.

Try to attend Sheep Show or similar and talk to them.
I am new to the forum and am having conversations with Griz. Would you be open to a call?

I bow hunted Dall sheep with Canol in the Mackenzies (NWT) in 2017, the first year Glenda took over. Was a great hunt.

Have bow hunted caribou a couple times with Arctic Red...great hunts in 2018 and 2021.

Cspraggins

Lil-Rokslider
Ultima Thule is the way to go.

If you are honestly wanting to hunt for a book ram, this outfitter probably gives you the best odds. The waiting list is extremely long (6-7 years last I checked). But they kill some crankers.