Best chest pack for binos

Tried em all but Im currently using the eberlestock recon and am really enjoying it.
Temped to sell it and try the stone glacier sentinel next, but I’ll wait til I’m tagged out on the season!

I am currently using a Blacks Creek bino carrier holster is built right into the front of the Bino pouch very east to use, The nice thing about it is I am a left hand shooter Blacks Creek was very good about incorporating the left hand draw holster into the build also extra pouches on sides for a range finder check them out very happy with mine and is holding up very well.

BigNate

WKR
I just went through this debate myself. Decided on the AGC Ravus. The RF pouch is separate, but the lids actually cover the pouches, they aren't particularly noisy, I liked the harness. Reeds tuck into the top of the flap, wind checker pocket on the side. Accessory pouch can be front or bottom and is included.

mtnbound

Lil-Rokslider
The FHF chest pack with the foundation wing kit allows for great flexibility in building the exact kit you want.

bobinpa

FNG
Marsupial carrying Leica Geovids. No need for a rangefinder pocket or buying 2 pieces of equipment or trying to use 2 pieces of equipment.

Marsupial (M) Ranger Green (fully enclosed non-magnetic) hugs my 10×42s, rangefinder, inReach mini mighty fine. Have run a few others over the years but the "Kangaroos" so far have treated me the best.

I use the AGC which has a range finder pouch built into it. I also use a kifaru steelhead when I am using smaller binos.

SloppyJ

WKR
I really like the looks of the Catamount bino harness. That or the SG sentential.

I tried a T&K harness last night that my buddy let me test. Turns out my gen 2 kilo 10ks are super sensitive to the magnets so I'm going to have to run one without them which really narrows the field.

pirogue

WKR
The Beverly Hillbillies’ Truck look protruding from the chest is just not for me. I want a harness that is made for my binos, not some off the shelf, one size fits all, with room for your lunch. Rangefinder in its own properly fit case and fits snugly to the side, or on my belt, if I elect. Provides for a lot smaller silhouette and profile, while holding a bow and putting a stalk on.

SloppyJ

WKR
The Beverly Hillbillies’ Truck look protruding from the chest is just not for me. I want a harness that is made for my binos, not some off the shelf, one size fits all, with room for your lunch. Rangefinder in its own properly fit case and fits snugly to the side, or on my belt, if I elect. Provides for a lot smaller silhouette and profile, while holding a bow and putting a stalk on.
And where are you finding bino specific rings? Hell, even the oem case that my gen 2 kilo 10ks came with isn't too form fitting for them.

pirogue

WKR
And where are you finding bino specific rings? Hell, even the oem case that my gen 2 kilo 10ks came with isn't too form fitting for them.
Not exactly bino specific, but being able to go into the store/showroom of Outdoorsman’s, Marsupial, and Scheels lets you pick the right one. And as far as mail order brands, I got rid of a Kuiu, when the Pro model in size L, was substantially larger than the size L of the original. It’s like the meaning of Large went from large bino, to large bino and large sandwich.

Jon_G

WKR
I tried marsupial and didn't see why everyone likes them so much. It's just so bulky for absolutely no reason in my opinion. The SG sentinel is much slimmer, lighter, and does the exact same thing the marsupial does and in comfort (not that the marsupial wasn't comfortable).

I also added the extra pocket opposite my RF and it fits my phone great. I can also add the marsupial firearm holster under it if needed.