Best Cellular game cameras?

Another vote for Cuddeback here, I work in IT in the comms industry and what they are doing with the tech in their cameras from a usefulness/communication standpoint is a game changer.

Another vote for Cuddeback here, I work in IT in the comms industry and what they are doing with the tech in their cameras from a usefulness/communication standpoint is a game changer.

I think the Cuddebacks work great to understand a farm. If they could get the range a little better and the user experience so a normal guy could use it, they would be tough to beat. I run 18 of them on a farm but after about 2 years you can figure out the movement patterns...

I think the Cuddebacks work great to understand a farm. If they could get the range a little better and the user experience so a normal guy could use it, they would be tough to beat. I run 18 of them on a farm but after about 2 years you can figure out the movement patterns...
When's the last time you bought some? Just wondering if the tech has changed since you did. I just started looking at them last year, and had a phone convo with the guy who designed the tech in them and was really impressed. I had an idea already of how they might work, and thought I might even offer them some suggestions before I purchased on how to improve, but they were already doing what I was going to suggest. Pretty cool.

That said, what issues do you have with range and the user experience? Just curious before I start putting mine out!

When's the last time you bought some? Just wondering if the tech has changed since you did. I just started looking at them last year, and had a phone convo with the guy who designed the tech in them and was really impressed. I had an idea already of how they might work, and thought I might even offer them some suggestions before I purchased on how to improve, but they were already doing what I was going to suggest. Pretty cool.

That said, what issues do you have with range and the user experience? Just curious before I start putting mine out!

If you are just a little bit tech savvy you will be totally fine. I would say if you are a guy who just wants to throw in batteries and go, this is not the camera system for you. The interface online is great as well, because you can log in and change settings online. So if you dont like what you are seeing, make a change till you get it right. I had to do this in a heavily trafficked area.

The range is all dependent on open area vs forest. I would say the cameras in open terrain work very well, as you will need the solar panels if you want them to run without headache, but as soon as you get in the woods the range decreased drastically and the solar panels are not getting enough light to keep them going. I have had cameras in open areas with solar panels run for 2 years straight no issues, in the forest maybe a couple months. Distance up to a couple hundred yards... I run 18 on 142 acres.

I run the premium tenergy rechargeable batteries in all of the j style cameras, and an EBL 10k D battery in the home camera / heavy flash camera.

Honyock

WKR
We've used Moultrie Mobile Edge for the last three years and have had zero issues with them. Not so much luck with Spypoint, four out of five have crapped out within 18 months. The Edge has ran a year on 8 batteries and they have a great app. They're cheap and no SD card so no going in and out when cards are full.