Best bino harness for Zulu 6's?

LFC911

WKR
I currently have the FHF Pro M Standard sized bino harness, which worked great for my Razor HD 10x50's however my new Sig Sauer Zulu 6's are swimming in them. What bino harness have you found to fit the Zulu 6's better? TIA

fulltiltaudio

Lil-Rokslider
what size?
I use my zulu 16s in my medium marsupial. and they fit good.
I use the zulu 10's in the medium as well, but the small is a better fit. I just don't like to switch harnesses much.

Nicaburns

Lil-Rokslider
I run the medium marsupial gear enclosed but use a 3d printed based that keeps them from floating around and holds some batteries

OP
LFC911

LFC911

WKR
what size?
I use my zulu 16s in my medium marsupial. and they fit good.
I use the zulu 10's in the medium as well, but the small is a better fit. I just don't like to switch harnesses much.
I have the 16x42's, I measured them last night and I think they were 7.75" x 4" with the eye cups out.

fulltiltaudio

Lil-Rokslider
I run the medium marsupial gear enclosed but use a 3d printed based that keeps them from floating around and holds some batteries
I have the really right stuff adapter on mine which makes mine fit nicely as well. didn't really think about that making it a little better fit

JDMBEND

Lil-Rokslider
Have a Marsupial medium on the way. Going to try with the Tricer bino adapter for on the tripod.
Will report back.

Nicaburns

Lil-Rokslider
Holds a 3/8 ferrocium rod, mini bic, cr2, 2x cr123, AA
Grid at bottom is to let any debris fall away from the lenses.

Attachments

• IMG_7975.jpeg
    IMG_7975.jpeg
    236.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_7974.jpeg
    IMG_7974.jpeg
    404.4 KB · Views: 22

Nicaburns

Lil-Rokslider
I’m still shocked that the commercial adapters coming out now stick off the bottom of the battery compartment and clearly interfere with dropping them in the harness.

Attachments

• IMG_7425.jpeg
    IMG_7425.jpeg
    427.4 KB · Views: 20

jaydoc24

FNG
I've had good luck with the Marsupial Gear bino harness. Their medium size should fit your Sig Sauer Zulu 6's snugly. The Marsupial harnesses are known for their adjustable fit and durable construction, which should keep your binoculars secure and easily accessible. Additionally, they offer a range of sizes and customizations, so you can find the perfect fit for your gear. It's worth checking out their options!