Best bang for your buck deer hunting riffle under 1k

Interesting- I have heard nothing but good things about Bergara and was just about to purchase one (B14 Wilderness Ridge 308). How many rifles is the sample size you are referring to?
Half a dozen or so. I've had several friends buy them from a local shop, most have been great, but 2 of them (one cheaper B14 and one of the slightly higher spec versions) have been decidedly subpar, both with regards to the triggers and the accuracy. I'm not trying to make any sweeping claims, but 33% even with a small sample size is worrying to me especially considering how well other rifles shoot for less money. I really want to like them as they offer a very nice set of features for the money, but their negative experiences have given me pause. I'll have to follow up and see if either of them sent the guns back in to solve the issues.

twall13

WKR
Interesting- I have heard nothing but good things about Bergara and was just about to purchase one (B14 Wilderness Ridge 308). How many rifles is the sample size you are referring to?
I own 2 Bergaras now and both have been great. One is the B-14 HMR and the other is a B-14 Wilderness Ridge. Both shoot well below MOA with factory ammo. No complaints from the only two I have experience with.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: BCD