Berger 215 order… Coincidence?

I back ordered (2) boxes of 250ct Berger Hybrid 215s on 12/5/21.
Talked with customer service spring of 2022… “Yep, still have the back order, but we haven’t had any show up in a long time”.
Sent an email to customer service on 2/2/23. Basically stated that I knew they’ve been very hard to find, but I was looking for an update and wondering what number I was in line.
About 2 hours later, I get a response that I’m 2nd in line to fill the order.
Morning of 2/3/22, I get a confirmation email (with UPS tracking) that the bullets shipped. It’s a reputable company that I’ve bought high end optics and reloading components from in the past, so I am not worried about a scam. UPS Tracking currently shows a 16lb box halfway across the country, heading in my direction. But no, they are not officially in my hands yet.

Blatant luck/coincidence, a case of the squeaky wheel gets the grease, or something else? Anyone else get their back orders filled lately?

… And NO! You won’t see me posting a box of 250ct Bergers for $350 next week!

lintond

WKR
I got an email that my back order was filled a couple days ago. So might be stock hitting shelves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
I
I think both of those prices are good, or at least what we can expect nowadays.

I did spend upwards to $.90/bullet from a Rokslider in December. I got these for $147/250… free shipping. That was a good deal 14 months ago, and basically stealing them in today’s market.

A guy was selling 250 for $315 on here last week… and someone bought them.

OP
I
If it is euro optic, might just be coincidence. My cousins just showed up that he ordered last spring as well and forgot about.
Yep.
They left Bozeman at 0100. I should be seeing them soon. I just found it ironic it was filled as soon as I emailed after 14 months. I’m happy though.

MattB

WKR
I back ordered (2) boxes of 250ct Berger Hybrid 215s on 12/5/21.
Talked with customer service spring of 2022… “Yep, still have the back order, but we haven’t had any show up in a long time”.
Sent an email to customer service on 2/2/23. Basically stated that I knew they’ve been very hard to find, but I was looking for an update and wondering what number I was in line.
About 2 hours later, I get a response that I’m 2nd in line to fill the order.
Morning of 2/3/22, I get a confirmation email (with UPS tracking) that the bullets shipped. It’s a reputable company that I’ve bought high end optics and reloading components from in the past, so I am not worried about a scam. UPS Tracking currently shows a 16lb box halfway across the country, heading in my direction. But no, they are not officially in my hands yet.

Blatant luck/coincidence, a case of the squeaky wheel gets the grease, or something else? Anyone else get their back orders filled lately?

… And NO! You won’t see me posting a box of 250ct Bergers for $350 next week!
So, $375? 😀

Flyjunky

WKR
Everyone has been getting in 215’s in the past week. Might be a coincidence but I think a big shipment hit the retailers.