Bergara MgLite Scope Ring Solutions

bjm417

FNG
I've got a Bergara Mglite in 6.5 CM and am looking for a set of 30mm direct mount scope rings that are taller than .65 from the top of the action to the bottom of the scope. Any recommendations for direct mount or ultralight options to save some ounces and get my scope high enough so the bolt clears lens caps is greatly appreciated.

Bergara Premiers are in a Remington 700 footprint with 8-40 screws.

Fully Story—I'm converting from a heavy and overscoped Leupold Mk5hd 5-25 to a Trijicon Tenmile 3-18. In the process, I want to shed some ounces on the rail and rings. My buddy has the same rifle with a set of Talley rings and the Tenmile. Every time he cycles his bolt, he hits his lens cap.

Thanks for the help!

OneShot

Lil-Rokslider
I had that same issue on a Bergara and 3-18 Tenmile. Ended up going with Talley high 20 moa rings

IMG_7684.jpeg

Last edited:

OneShot

Lil-Rokslider
Have you had any issues with them? I've been hearing about them as a middle-tier option. Some guys reported breaking several pairs but maybe that's old data.

Beautiful rifle!!
I personally haven’t had any issues with the 3 sets I have. The oldest set I bought 8 years ago and have used that gun a lot. I just recently came across post about them breaking when I was doing a ring search for a new gun.

Thank you!