Benelli SBE 1 question, Failure to Feed

I have a SBE1 I am getting failure to feed. Before anyone says light loads and recoil springs. I have sure cycle and shooting 1 1/8. Gun shoots cycles the bolt and then doesn’t load the second round. Lifter seems slow, would replacing a lifter spring help? Any ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CBB1

WKR
I know you don’t want to hear it but that sure cycle isn’t the best option. Once I switched to Wolff springs most of my cycling problems went away. And they are too cheap not to try. I would clean the entire trigger, lifter assembly with brake cleaner then lightly oil. I’ve also had problems with the magazine spring getting weak or the plunger hanging in the tube and not getting the shell out of the magazine quick enough.

JRS3

Lil-Rokslider
I know you don’t want to hear it but that sure cycle isn’t the best option. Once I switched to Wolff springs most of my cycling problems went away. And they are too cheap not to try. I would clean the entire trigger, lifter assembly with brake cleaner then lightly oil. I’ve also had problems with the magazine spring getting weak or the plunger hanging in the tube and not getting the shell out of the magazine quick enough.

…what he said. Mine was acting similar and after replacing the spring, all was well.

OP
T
Quick question the dog ear for the shell release from the tube to the carrier. When you have a shell in the tube and one in the carrier do you see any of the silver “Dog Ear” release button. My third round is staying in the tube as cycled.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 6