Benchmade Hunt series

If you’re an REI member, you can use your 20% off member coupon on either the new Sattle Mt or Hidden Canyon (s90v).

d98187ce923b7ff7793e8a6e1712994a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Oregon Bow Hiker
Personally, I prefer the altitude or steep country. Bummed REI doesn’t carry either...

Dodgeis4me

Lil-Rokslider
google pay (gpay app) is giving you an extra 20% back on top of the 20% off member discount... just got a benchmade 940

Kindo

WKR
google pay (gpay app) is giving you an extra 20% back on top of the 20% off member discount... just got a benchmade 940
I’m a first time G Pay user. After setting up my account for offers/rewards, how do you know if you received your cash back? How much time does it take to show up?

Thanks!

Dodgeis4me

Lil-Rokslider
I’m a first time G Pay user. After setting up my account for offers/rewards, how do you know if you received your cash back? How much time does it take to show up?

Thanks!
it took 10 minutes and i got a notification on my phone from gpay... make sure u activate the rei promotion

fatlander

WKR
Thanks for the heads up. I’d been eyeing one of these for a while. Under 100 bucks with the member discount and REI coupon can’t beat it.

davidsapp

Lil-Rokslider
Is the REI promotion still out there? I signed up for google pay but can’t find it on the app

JonS

WKR
Looking as well for the rei code in google pay, signed up and don’t see it either, thanks. I’m on an idevice

Last edited:

GZeus24

Lil-Rokslider
Looks to be gone for me - I scrolled all offers. From what I saw elsewhere online it was limited to 'while supplies last' or something like that. Probably pretty popular considering it stacked with the 20% off. Thanks for the heads-up anyway.