Belt for hunting

As another here already said. HIll people gear belt!! Its the best belt out there. Simple, light, and is super comfy while hauling a pack. I wear mine daily its so comfortable.

First lite suspenders or an ov belt. Wear the ov belt a lot actually. Really simple. Wanted to try the hpg belt but I haven't yet.

If you mean by ov (ov Invovations) then the HPG belt and ov belt are the same.

I have both the Kuiu belt and the ov belt. The Kuiu belt is easier to adjust in my opinion and is the one I wear all the time including when hunting but I also like the ov belt and have worn it on long backpacking trips.

If you mean by ov (ov Invovations) then the HPG belt and ov belt are the same.

I have both the Kuiu belt and the ov belt. The Kuiu belt is easier to adjust in my opinion and is the one I wear all the time including when hunting but I also like the ov belt and have worn it on long backpacking trips.

Outdoor Vision. Guess I should have specified. It just has a loop and a hook. Easy to use, not heavy to hold a gun or such but really nice under a pack belt. Webbing is only about an inch wide. Simple, lightweight, easily adjustable.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190703-085925.png
    Screenshot_20190703-085925.png
    217.3 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Does anybody have a problem with the belt buckle pinching when sitting down? I have a Black Ovis nylon belt but do not wear it because of the pinching. The Kuiu belt looks similar. Any problems with it?

I've worn a Wilderness Instructor belt, and a Volund Gear Works g-hook, but both dig into my hips under a heavy pack, so I've switched to a HPG (OV), and or First Lite suspenders.

I second the wilderness. Carries my full size hk and reloads, blade with no issues. No issues under my pack. No pinching when bending/sitting

I have worn a 1in wide Bison belt every day for what seems like 20yr. Still works great but it has had a little fraying at the buckle for the last 5yr or so. It has not gotten any worse so I have not worried about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a kore essential, I carry a glock 20 while archery hunting in a Blackhawk holster. Spend so much time pulling up my pants it was pathetic. I had several belts, 5.11 and a kuiu but all would slip at the buckle. The kore has a locking system which will not slip.

Back