Been a minute so here's a few pics from last years bulls son's first toad

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Don't get so defensive, man. You're the one that posted the original pics and comments about points etc. I see two beautiful bulls and it's really hard to see the broken points, so thanks for clarifying those. This just goes to show how the emphasis on scores can really take away from the animals and the experience. Congratulations to you and your son......two fine bulls.

OP
Idahohillboy

Idahohillboy

Lil-Rokslider
The bull I shot this year woulda scored 350 if he had 200 more inches on him.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using
The bull I shot this year woulda scored 350 if he had 200 more inches on him.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Yeah maybe but problem is you never post any critters. You just ask questions on units n gear and sell shit. Thanks though for your input.

I don't care what the score is, those are great animals! I don't plan to ever measure anything I shoot...so far it's gonna take a whole second bull's worth of extra length to get mine to 350 :)

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
I see a maybe few centimeters missing. Don’t get so defensive as everyone has a solid point, you posted all the nonsense score crap to start off with. Who f’n cares about inches I bet your kid had a great time and the meat taste awesome.

OP
Idahohillboy

Idahohillboy

Lil-Rokslider
Don't get so defensive, man. You're the one that posted the original pics and comments about points etc. I see two beautiful bulls and it's really hard to see the broken points, so thanks for clarifying those. This just goes to show how the emphasis on scores can really take away from the animals and the experience. Congratulations to you and your son......two fine bulls.
Yeah nah probably shouldn’t of been defensive It was late already a long day and get on here with a bunch of people trashing the pics. Like I am on here embellishing the scores a bunch n ya maybe I am off but not that far. It’s all good I mean they are great animals either way and it was a good season. Again this is not my first post on here I post a lot of bucks as well. Just never thought to get ridiculed a bunch by the peanut gallery like this was Monster Muleys that’s all.

I mean if I was on here with a Colorado High Country 2023 post what are the best units?? I would get the jabs… But then again I rarely get advice from forums if ever N it’s mostly on gear stuff. Fact is not sure I ever asked for hunting advice on here.

OP
Idahohillboy

Idahohillboy

Lil-Rokslider
Mass again makes a animal score much better

Attachments

• FCC97421-6D3E-4070-9DDD-F87FF5853DA0.jpeg
    FCC97421-6D3E-4070-9DDD-F87FF5853DA0.jpeg
    471.7 KB · Views: 113

MTWop

Lil-Rokslider
Beautiful bulls! Yep, your son will have a tough time beating that bull but he’ll be hooked. You’ll have a hunting partner for life. I’m jealous!

Bubba85

FNG
Man tough crowd haha. Great bulls , I hope to share a memory like this with my daughter some day.

SWOHTR

WKR
I see a maybe few centimeters missing. Don’t get so defensive as everyone has a solid point, you posted all the nonsense score crap to start off with. Who f’n cares about inches I bet your kid had a great time and the meat taste awesome.

Tip: convert your measurements from inches to centimeters by multiplying by 2.54 to make up for lost inches. Your 300” bull will then score 762!!!

Kidding aside, nice animals.