Bear attack or homicide in Montana

The things some people consider likely risks in their lives is fascinating. Do you also put on a crash helmet when driving in a car? Do you tie into an anchor with a harness when you get on a step ladder to change a light bulb? Head injuries from car accidents and falls from ladders are way more likely than being attacked by animal or human in the backcountry. Get a grip. Go into the wilderness and enjoy.
Now that you mention it......

go_deep

WKR
The decoy tent is also very handy when you have another type of unexpected camp visitor.

Knock-Knock.jpg

Where you hunting that your seeing gals like this around your camp?!? Asking for a friend...

crgchck

WKR
Man I take too much stuff as it is. If I start setting up decoy camps then I might have to rethink where I'm hunting. I always sleep with a gun and I do find it hard at times to relax when I'm sleeping alone.
Setup the decoy camp and then a decoy blind to spook game to your real hunt location.. it’s not hard to figure out. The only hard part should be what camo are you gonna dress your blowup doll in

crgchck

WKR
Theyr
The things some people consider likely risks in their lives is fascinating. Do you also put on a crash helmet when driving in a car? Do you tie into an anchor with a harness when you get on a step ladder to change a light bulb? Head injuries from car accidents and falls from ladders are way more likely than being attacked by animal or human in the backcountry. Get a grip. Go into the wilderness and enjoy.

They’re headed to brokeback to get gripped

Apparently you haven't seen the correct episodes of Dateline! lolol

I mean I do wear a seatbelt though.

bpa556

Lil-Rokslider

^^^This^^^

The level of paranoia expressed in this thread is disturbing. Stay home if you’re scared to go outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

199p

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve found two decoy tents to be ideal - then it’s a shell game to find me, and people always guess wrong. It’s science - millions of shell games around the world have proved it. Has anyone ever heard of a camper chopped up with two decoys? No.
View attachment 779406
It is also good when you're not sure what tent is best, gives a good excuse to buy the top 3 choices hahaha

"I'll take things that will never ever happen to me while I'm hunting for $800 Alex"

@svivian
Me and my cousin were hunting in the Pecos wilderness, coming back to camp for lunch and we ran into two pretty attractive women hiking alone. We were 7 or 8 miles back with horses and mules, so it was somewhat surprising. We both looked at each other and said, "did that just really happen?"

Our buddy who had stayed at camp to trout fish and tend to the animals never saw them and thought we were pulling his leg when we got back and told him.