Bass Pro/Cabelas website issues - every rifle shows unavailable.

Like most folks here, I loathe Bass Pro and the fact they bought out Cabelas, BUT... Sometimes they do have some darn good clearance sale prices on their firearms.

I have tried several times to go to their website to see if a rifle is available at my nearest store. I click on the "available in store" button, and it weans the list down to 60 bolt-action rifles. But when I pull any of them up, it shows "unavailable in store" after each one.

Am I doing something wrong or is their website just that bad?

I called the local store and tried to get an answer on why the website would let me put guns in my cart and even enter my credit card info, before telling me that there was no inventory... the guy was a bit flustered and said that the 'clearance' guns was something that basspro dropped on them, with no notice, and they weren't sure where the inventory was coming from - he looked up the guns I wanted, and there were apparently none in the country. So, long story short, it is a problem with switching to the new website under basspro, and you might be able to get something for a good deal, but likely the clearance guns are phantoms at this point.

....and I was really looking forward to chasing birds in a month with my new <$1000 beretta 686's! :)

Tartan

WKR
Saw the same thing. I’ve been looking for a donor tikka and they had a couple listed at outrageous prices but show no inventory.

Fatcamp

WKR
I had problems with ammo yesterday, switched to Cabela's site and it went right through.

Now, I may never get it, but they let me order it. ,:)