Base layer questions

Ok made up my mind I think kinda sorta, for sure is peloton 97, and peloton 240, or strong fleece 235, any thoughts on the better one 235, 240

It’s soft and comfortable against the skin but more of a cold weather item if used next to skin for me.

The peloton 97 is insanely light for the warmth but seems prone to getting pulls in the fabric. The peloton 240 is a nice garment and does resist the wind but isn’t windproof. I think the strong fleece would be my choice it I was concerned about durability, I have found it to be tougher than my peloton pieces.
Thank you for your help, we basically have 1 gun shop that sells some sitka and stone glacier and some local invention of his clothing , I tried on the helio hoody from stone glacier the large and x large, large felt great against the skin but to small for even a light shirt under, x large was ok next to skin but with a shirt under it didn't layer very well on me kinda pulled up under the arms while move them , so I'm going to get the peloton 97 for sure and stuck between the 235 strong fleece and 240 peloton, never seen either any ideas ?