WTB Barrett Fieldcraft or Weatherby Backcountry TI in 6mm Creedmoor

Liftman101

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Always interested in Barrett Fieldcrafts or Forbes ULA or NULA. Lightweight 6 mm Creedmoor is on my list as a priority. I will pay cash or I do have a special edition Barrett in 6.5 Creedmoor with a 24" Barrel. It is coated black with the green stock. Willing to trade it plus some cash.

Last edited:
OP
L

Liftman101

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thank you. I saw. I would pay a stupid price for a 6mm Creedmoor but I currently have 7 others I have acquired in the last 2 years. A 6mm or a 7 08 would be the only new ones I am looking to add. If people think they are going to get 3k for a Forbes or a Barrett, they are nuts. A new one actually built by Melvin Forbes is only $3500.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
They’ve actually sold for 3k plus on gunbroker several times in the last few months. For that money I’d rather call Melvin and pick cartridge, twist, contour, lop etc but his builds normally take a year or so.

CoStick

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
They’ve actually sold for 3k plus on gunbroker several times in the last few months. For that money I’d rather call Melvin and pick cartridge, twist, contour, lop etc but his builds normally take a year or so.
I am going that route, ordering suppressor at the same, so waiting anyway. I like my fieldcraft but not at those prices.