WTS Barrett Fieldcraft 18” .308

Bluumoon

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Original 18” Fieldcraft $3,000 shipped from me to your dealer, Dealer to Dealer you pay the difference. Rifle does not come with the scope or the current rings, it will come with the rail, Talley Ultralight 30mm rings, original box.

Thought I’d see what kind of interest is out there, haven't seen any of this particular model for sale in a long time. Nice rifle, I just find myself picking up other rifles. This rifle has been hunted with (not perfect), I'd estimate 500 rounds, likely less, through it. I do not see any major scratches, there is some discoloring where the Talley lows were previously mounted. Some grey fingernail polish on the action screws as witness marks.

Weight is around 4.5lbs bare. Weight shown is with SWFA 3-9, mountain tech rings and rail.

Attachments

• Barrett action.jpg
    Barrett action.jpg
    517 KB · Views: 125
  • Barrett left side .jpg
    Barrett left side .jpg
    310.5 KB · Views: 122
  • Barrett Weight .jpg
    Barrett Weight .jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 117
  • Barrett action screw.jpg
    Barrett action screw.jpg
    406.4 KB · Views: 114
OP
B

Bluumoon

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
No worries. Don’t really care if I sell. Never thought I would. The threaded 18” .308s w muzzle flare don’t seem to come up for sale. You can buy a non threaded .308 for $2400, spend $300 to get it chopped and threaded and it still won’t be as nice.