Bag to store and protect camp cookware

B.Hill

FNG
I am looking for a bag or pouch that I can put my stove and cookware in to keep it all together and protect it a bit. I have a stove that screws on to little fuel bottle which then fits into my cup and boiling pot, dimensions are 5.5”W x 6”H
Was wondering if anyone knows of any brands that might make them or what anyone uses.
Was thinking of a little dry sack but thought there may be a company out there that makes them for this purpose.
Cheers Bodie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clovis

Lil-Rokslider
I use a plain plastic bag from the grocery store, though it is more to protect everything else from soot on the pot than to protect the pot from . . .? Light, enough that you can carry a spare, effective and free. To keep it from rattling, I hold the pot lid on the pot with a rubber band. My GSI pot came with a bag that doubles as a wash basin, but haven't used that much.

My cooking gear varies a bit based on the trip but for one version, my stove goes inside the titanium pot and then that goes in a DIY pouch and that goes in a silnylon bag.

The pouch came with something I ordered but it is made of reflective bubble wrap. Very light. Adds some cushion and I use it to keep the mountain house bag hot while the food rehydrates/cooks.

I have made insulating wraps for my cups as well. The bubble wrap and duct tape is pretty cheap and works well for both protection and heat retention.